We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Which Argassi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
eastbourne
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
5,581 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Staying at windmill bay at the moment. Currently raining and the last five days have only given one day of sunshine.should get better from Wednesday. The reason for this post is to flag up the cost is air con and safe deposit box. The safe in the room cost 25 euro per week the air con cost is 60 euro per week or 10 euro per day which you can get switched on at reception24 hours per day. Car hire at Faros for 2 days is 64 euro for a small car Hyundai i10. The rate of exchange in argassi yesterday was 1.16 and in Tslivi it was 1.14. Still having a good time in spite of the weather.

eastbourne
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
5,581 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

The apartments and staff are lovely and so helpful by the way. Taxi from hotel to Zante town is 7 euro little dotto type road train is 5 euro return to Zante town which you get about 100 metre from hotel.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Think i wil stick to hiding my euros in my underpants and taking a hand fan.Safe and air con over £150 for two weeks.Thats a lot of mythos money i will save.

Argassi, Greece
Level Contributor
206 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Taxi to Zante Town is actually 8 euros from Argassi :)

Prices are displayed at most taxi ranks.

eastbourne
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
5,581 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Argassi boy the price I was changed both ways on Sunday was 7 euro from Windmill bay and return. The weather has been awful for four of the last 5 days but hiring a car we have done 180km in 2 days around the island and seen some lovely places for our next visit. The people here are so friendly and not pushy.

I agree with your comment Pete and even Dick Turpin had the good grace to wear a mask :-)

eastbourne
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
5,581 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Oh and by the way Pete I had my first bottle of Fix lager today which I have not drunk for the last 34 years when we first visited Rhodes brought back some memories of my first time in Greece.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Glad you enjoyed the island and all it has to offer.In fact taxi prices have gone down from last year.For instance taxi from airport to Argassi last two years 16 euros this year 14 euros.I still find for drinks,food etc its one of the best value Greek islands.

eastbourne
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
5,581 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

I have found the drink prices for a cappuccino all over the place.generally 3 euro but Legends offer good value and there pizza is enough for two people. 25c in the sun this afternoon. 2.5 euro for a 330 ml mythos or 3 euro for a large one. On my second large one at windmill bay so excuse the spelling..HIC.

Argassi, Greece
Level Contributor
206 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Still says 16 euro to Argassi from the airport too.....mind you, it does say maximum. Took a picture of the sign at the airport. I'll post it in this thread sometime.

Edited: 20 May 2014, 12:17
dundee
Level Contributor
666 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Do you think it would be worth it to get a taxi from airport to Windmill studios or stick with transfer bus, also, can you buy ciggies in Argassi ie, Richmond, L/B, Regal etc.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: windmill bay. car hire. euro rate.

Yes & yes

Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations