We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

UK
Level Contributor
102 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

Hi all,

Just starting to think about packing for our holiday - we leave on Monday - and I was wondering if there is a dress code in the restaurant eg gents require long trousers for dinner.

Thanks in advance

UK
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

Knotted hanky, string vest, union jack shorts & grey socks with sandals ( must be pulled up over calf).

Its not the type of place to have a "dress code". Just casual wear, long trousers not neccessary. (No budgie smugglers though... Men or women)

bristol
Level Contributor
83 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

Hi. Stayed there recently. You are not allowed in restaurant during the day without a top and shorts. No swimwear is allowed. In the evening smart shorts etc but no vest tops or swimwear again. They are quite strict as well. Have a great time. We did.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

the two gentlemen playing pool wearing thongs didn't seem to put the well dressed diners off.only joking as above,smart casual but long slacks not compulsory.

UK
Level Contributor
102 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

Thanks for your reply abi.

Were there irons in the rooms?

Argassi, Greece
Level Contributor
244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

Doesn't mention it on their website.

bristol
Level Contributor
83 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

There weren't irons in the room. We had a room with a kitchen and I emailed a head as I needed a few extra things in the room for medical reasons. They emailed straight back and they were in the room waiting when wegot there. So perhaps if you email they may be able to provide one. They are very accommodating and will sort out any issues you may have straight away throughout your stay. Enjoy yourself. Look out for Mario he is a lovely friendly waiter snd Stathis the barman, he will ask you your name once, remember it and then remember what you like to drink. Don't now how he does it.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

Katerina the owner of Dianna palace does look in and comments on TA posts.Im suprised she has not made a comment to this thread.But yes they are very accomodating and seems nothing is to much trouble for them.

zakynthos
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

oups! sorry guys! missed that post, i think i am getting older... :-( Hello Pete!x

If you ask at reception for an iron our lovely ladies will be happy to give one. Also as correctly mentioned above, smart casual will in the restaurant and smart evening shorts as well. Swimming outfit is not allowed though while dinning. xx

UK
Level Contributor
102 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

Thanks Katerina, I'm struggling to pack "light" and any non essentials are being cast aside. The travel iron can stay at home too now.

Thanks again and we're looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

zakynthos
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Diana Palace Hotel Dress Code

You can leave your pool towels at home too. We can supply you at reception :-)

Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations