We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anywhere with a few water slides?

Which Son Bou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton
Level Contributor
408 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Anywhere with a few water slides?

Ok so I fancied San Jaime, but don't want to pay for each slide, as knowing my two it will cost us a fortune, then looked at Maestel in ST but think ST might be a bit too quiet for us, so back to SB.

Is there anywhere that has a few water slides?

Is there anywhere we can get a boat trip from?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
455 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anywhere with a few water slides?

None in Son Bou that I can think of. Have you considered Cala'n Bosch? Might have more of what you are looking for...marinda garden apartments have unlimited free access to the waterpark next door plus you can take boat trips from the marina.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anywhere with a few water slides?

http://www.mymenorca.info/son-bou/ has the water slides listed as 10 slides for 6 Euro. Various boat trips can be done from Mahon harbour- easy bus ride from Son Bou.

Waterparks are expensive, use a lot of water which is a scarce resource on Menorca

Bolton
Level Contributor
408 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anywhere with a few water slides?

Thank you, will look at Cal n Bosch. Is there a nice beach?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
455 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anywhere with a few water slides?

Not a long stretch of beach like son bou but 2 smaller bays...nice enough though. One is by the marina and the other at son xoriguer about a 10 to 15 min walk from the resort.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anywhere with a few water slides?

Your 15 year old may find Cala en Bosch 'more exciting', you on the other hand might find it a bit more 'chavy'.

The beach(es) does get crowded as it is not that big for the amount of hotels in that area-this is the downside in peak season

Without included entrance the water park is about 18 Eur a visit.

Son Bou bowling centre has quite a bit indoors to attract Teenagers, as well as around the resort. Son Bou is set in much more attracttive surroundings than CnB. Two resorts are very different IMO

Bolton
Level Contributor
408 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anywhere with a few water slides?

I just love the beach at son bou.

7. Re: Anywhere with a few water slides?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Son Bou
Recent Conversations
More Son Bou Topics