We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Flint, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Hello. We are a family four - 2 15 year olds, and are staying at the above apartments from 16th to 23rd July and are at a loss as to which zone to request our apartment in.

This is our first holiday as a 'new' family and would be nice to get it just right for us. The only preference we seem to have - or I seem to have, is that I like a bit of grass...other than that I suppose we want to be near a snack bar/shop and a pool where we can play ball games, and have fun etc, without being tutted at.

Any other tips for our holiday would be much appreciated as this is our first holiday to Menorca as I have always previously holidayed in Greece and Cyprus. As an after thought, can anyone give their opinion on the selections of Vegetarian foods for myself and my son?

Thanks!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Zone 3 ground floor - https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms…

There has been a recent post on the choice of vegetarian foods - tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g673871-i12589-k…

London, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

I should have said if you look at the map Zone 3 is directly above the beach car park

Edited: 15 May 2014, 13:14
Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Car park end is handy if you got little kids as that is the only access to the beach. No real green areas for playing ball games but 3 pools each with a bar/restaurant. Only about 10 mins walk end to end so no big deal.reception have a mini bus to shuttle you to your accom after you check in.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Hi, who do you put your request to? The tour operator or do you have a contact email for the actual apartments reception? We would like a first floor apt. Thanks

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,476 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Both if you want to be as sure as possible of getting what you have asked for ( and even then nothing is 100% guaranteed). You will probably find accom contact info on Son Bou pages of http://www.islas.co.uk/bou.htm unless anyone has a more up to date one

London, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

This is the son bou garden reception office that deals with most of the apartments complex and is where you pick the apartment keys up from.

The office is at the end of zone 5

http://www.menorcarentals.com/es/inicio

penarth nr cardiff
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Hi,zone 5 is furthest from the town and beach ,but you can walk to beach in 15 mins easy , I have only stayed in 5 and it suits us fine , 2 adults and 3 under 9s

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

You will sure enjoy... you will be able to arrive to the beach while enjoying a nice walk there, so no problem! However, as you go to Menorca, I should suggest renting a car and moving a bit around instead of staying all the time in Son Bou. Menorca has lots to offer and lots of places that should be seen! That said, I would recommend nuracar.es, but do some research and look for other companies as well. If possible, I would suggest a local one. That way they will be able to give you information, just not the service!

Westward Ho, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Hello there,

I am really looking forward to coming to your beautiful place in May.

It is just me and my 12 year old daughter, so we would like an apt right by the pool if possible? the one with a grassy area, near the slides, which zone would that be please.

Many thanks

Nicola

Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Son Bou Garden Apartments - which zone and other tips please

Nicola not sure if you realise, you will need to contact the complex management. From memory there's an email address on here somewhere, though if you are on a package deal then obviously it depends which properties they are renting out.

Get answers to your questions about Son Bou
More Son Bou Topics