We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi hiring

Dehra Dun...
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
taxi hiring

i will be there at jamnagar airport at about 11.30 am on 3rd oct /indidual /age 74 /

I want a taxi for drop off at dwarka on 3rd oct from jamnagar/

-then on 6th early morning 7am i want to back from dwarka to jamnagar by taxi to catch my flight.

-from where to hire this taxi non AC economically cheap and best /

please give relative contact number/office address

sureshkalhan ---9908891156

Dwarkadhish Temple
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Nageshwar Shiva Temple
Sacred & Religious Sites
Bhait Dwarika
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi hiring

Sir,

The distance is about 140 kms between Jamnagar and dwarka. The road is good. If you just ask the taxi man at the airport he will give you the best quote. Maybe even one way drop fare.

Happy Darshan!

krutarthsinh

Rajkot
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi hiring

though the distance is 140 kms but when you hire taxi they'll charge minimum for 300 kms a day. and even from Jamnagar the taxi person after dropping to you in Dwarka will have to go back empty so effectively he rund 140 +140 = 280 KMS

now charges for most economical taxi non AC shall be TATA indica and you will get it at Rs. 6 / KM

in case if your wish to book it,, drop an email to care@goverdhangreens.com

This way your cost will work out 300 x 6= 1800 Rs. for Pickup & Drop. you will have to pay additional about Rs.50 one way towards Toll Tax.

Edited: 29 August 2012, 12:11
3. Re: taxi hiring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 04:19