We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Jerusalem.

Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather in Jerusalem.

Hi im gonna be in Jerusalem this Thursday 16th till Monday 20th. What is the weather like at the moment and should I pack a rain coat and some hoodies?

Also where can I buy a micro sim in Jerusalem.

Ill be staying at Jerusalem metropol hotel salah ad din street.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,987 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in Jerusalem.

Here:

accuweather.com/en/…213225

You definitely need something warm for the evenings. Those daytime temperatures are maximum, and it gets cold at night.

Glad you got the hotel sorted out!

Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in Jerusalem.

Shuffaluff not yet I have a hotel room but im not sure shuld I keep it or change to another hotel.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,987 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in Jerusalem.

Iky, if you are arriving in three days and you don't have a hotel room yet, you are taking a huge risk of not finding anywhere at all. And then what will you do? Israel isn't a country where you can just turn up and expect to find a room.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
34,792 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in Jerusalem.

WHy wouldn't you keep it? Where do you want to change to? Whatever you do , don't give up a reservation for pot luck!

5. Re: weather in Jerusalem.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 06:18