We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majesty Resort Mirage Park

co durham
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Majesty Resort Mirage Park

Thinking of booking for a week in June, after reading reviews im not 100% certain please advise

Belfast
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Majesty Resort Mirage Park

Going here in July - can anyone tell me if there is a bank machine in the hotel or close to the hotel to withdraw cash. If not what is the best currency to take. Do we take lire or euros or travellers cheques.

thanks

Falkirk ,Scotland
Level Contributor
80 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Majesty Resort Mirage Park

Hi I am also looking for information regarding what type of currency is best to use. I am also a little bit sceptical regarding the recent reviews since the refurb, The words best and ever are used in the headings of the last 3 reviews there are 2 first posters and 2 people who both posted multiple reviews of different hotels on the same day =====Reps perhaps?

I am holidaying at this hotel soon and I am still concerned regarding all of the rooms and hope that we see what would hopefully be a genuine review soon!

co durham
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Majesty Resort Mirage Park

We are there in 11 days time, still apprehensive about it but we have the attitude, sod it were here, so get on with it. Along as I can get a drink I can tolerate anything. After reading latest reviews it seems like it been updated somewhat and it looks good on recent pictures too.

stalybridge cheshire
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Majesty Resort Mirage Park

Just been reading the last few reviews and i'm a little puzzled!!!

Some of the reviews state that the rooms have got stained carpets ripped sheets and are of a poor standard but the rooms have been refurbished!!!!

Are these reviews from last year and only just been posted?

I've tried emailing 2 of the reviewers but have had no reply.......seems a bit strange!

15. Re: Majesty Resort Mirage Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Goynuk
Recent Conversations