We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mirage park

Newcastle, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
mirage park

Thinking of booking the Mirage Park for July 2014, is anyone else thinking of going at this time.Also any feedback would help.

Goynuk Canyon
Canyons, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Sunnet Lake
Bodies of Water
Stoke-on-Trent...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: mirage park

We are going 20/07/14....party of 13...ages from 15 to 82...been to Majesty hotels before and found them to be very good value for money....although it is available on the same date you may find it fully booked after the 27/07....hope you get sorted .

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: mirage park

We are going this Saturday (19/07), good to hear that there will be a few Brits there I was starting to get a bit worried when I kept reading it will be full of Russians!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mirage park

Hi,

I am looking to go here in a few weeks. Was wondering what the location was like.

Most keen in beach, restaurants, shops and markets really. Will have a 2 year old, so hoping that things are in walking distance rather than needing to catch buses.

Any thoughts?

4. Re: mirage park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Goynuk
Recent Conversations