We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe to travel to Almora and Nanital from 15-17 August 2014?

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
1 post
Save Topic
Safe to travel to Almora and Nanital from 15-17 August 2014?

Hi All,

I have booked train tickets for travel to Kathgodam - Almora (Golu Devta Temple) - Nainital - Kathgodam from 15-17th August 2014. We will be traveling with a kid.

I checked that it is raining heavily in Nainital and other areas of Uttarakhand.Also no hotels are available for online bookings during this weekend due to extended holiday rush.

Experts kindly advise if basis weather and road conditions, it is safe to travel to Almora/ Nainital from 15-17 August 2014? What are chances of getting a good hotel room (budget Rs. 2500-3000)?

Please reply since my travel is scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks

1. Re: Safe to travel to Almora and Nanital from 15-17 August 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 07:16