We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

purchase glasses in penang at vision first

Albury, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
purchase glasses in penang at vision first

Both my husband and myself read about Vision First so when we went to Penang we took our latest scripts and Patrick and his staff were just wonderful. Even helped me find a person who hand makes shoes and drove us there. Can't recommend Patrick and his staff highly enough their service and prices are the best. You truly will not find better. Vision First can be found at Prangin Mall.

Liz and Ian Macdonald, Albury NSW

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: purchase glasses in penang at vision first

Its normal to read about Patrick going the extra mile in his service to his client but finding a shoe maker for you is really something new. Care to tell us the service of the shoe maker and his contact?

cairns
Level Contributor
519 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: purchase glasses in penang at vision first

Hi MacIanLizzie

would love to know the shoe maker, and how they turn out .

thanks mosiewigs

3. Re: purchase glasses in penang at vision first

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2011, 06:40