We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Resort by bus or taxi

Ulm, Germany
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
463 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Resort by bus or taxi

could anybody let us (2 travellers) know please what is better choice arriving at 18:30 at PEN airport to reach HolidayInn Resort Batu Ferringhi?

Bus 102 ist the only direct one I've understood and ist cost ca. 3 MYR, taxi is faster and cost around 20 MYR? I suppose the 20 can be negotiataed to 10 MYR right?

Thanks for your tips

1. Re: Holiday Inn Resort by bus or taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2013, 14:23
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,970 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Resort by bus or taxi

You won't get a taxi for 10 MYR from the airport to Batu Ferringhi . It will be at least 60MYR.

Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Resort by bus or taxi

The taxi or private transfer with a company like Ocean Jupiter will cost approximately RM$60. The 102 bus does go direct to Batu Ferringhi, see www.rapidpg.com.my/journey-planner/schedules/ and will cost RM$4. The schedule for 102 buses is between 60 to 80 minutes.

Gaja

Ulm, Germany
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
463 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Resort by bus or taxi

thanks guys... sounds like after a 8hours flight from Tokyo I'll better take the taxi as it's reasonable for foreigners

5. Re: Holiday Inn Resort by bus or taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 06:20