We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club MoBay at the airport

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marblehead, Ma
Level Contributor
274 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Club MoBay at the airport

does anyone have any information on this. sounds good, but i can't seem to find how to purchase tickets.

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

I just finished searching the forum on this and found this great report about club MoBay... lilylilyphotography.com/2011

Sounds wonderful!

Edited: 12 March 2012, 22:58
Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,904 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

You can buy them at the airport. After you finish checking in at your airline, as you walk towards Immigration and Security, on the left-hand side is a desk where you can buy the tickets. Some of the hotels are selling the tickets as well.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,638 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

I believe tickets are $30 per person. As previously stated, you can buy them at the airport and selected resorts. I think you can even buy them online before you go.

http://www.vipattractions.com/day-pass.php

Edited: 12 March 2012, 23:04
Marblehead, Ma
Level Contributor
274 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

thanks

MPLS
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

Just returned home on Saturday. Tried to buy tickets the day before we left (Friday) at Sandals. Was told the club was full, as Saturdays are the busiest days at the airport and it fills up fast. If you want to do, book early in your week there, or do it before you leave.

Marblehead, Ma
Level Contributor
274 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

can't seem to find a place to buy now, before we leave.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,638 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

Use the link in the above post.

Sorry, I just hit the link and it says "Coming Soon". So I guess you can't buy online yet.

Edited: 13 March 2012, 22:48
MPLS
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

This is the site from the flyer that we got at our hotel http://vipattractions.com/club-mobay.php

Save Reply
9. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

My wife and I stayed at couples sans souci and flew with virgin. During the first week of our stay we were made aware of Mobay by our Virgin rep who then made the booking on our behalf. It was $30 per person, however our scheduled return shuttle to montego bay airport for our return journey only gave us 1 hour in the actual lounge, prior to boarding our flight. The lounge is worth every penny with all inclusive food and drinks including branded alchohol ie Smirnoff, just be aware that regular scheduled shuttles to the airport from hotels don't neccessarily allow extra time for the Mobay lounge.

10. Re: Club MoBay at the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 March 2012, 01:35