We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IB Beach VS Suites

Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
IB Beach VS Suites

hello

We previously stayed at the Grand but are returning with friends w/ kids. The price difference is $350 pp not mention the Beach is having a kids free promo. Is the price difference worth it. Is the food better at the he suites? Also is grey goose and jw black available at the beach?? What about beer options...

Thanks

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IB Beach VS Suites

We just got back from the Beach and really enjoyed it. The lobby bar at the beach had premium brands though I didn't notice the specific brands - my husband just commented that he was surprised they had the top shelf brands there.

Red Stripe and Red stripe light are on tap everywhere but the lobby bar also had Heineken.

I'd be surprised if that kind of price difference is worth it but haven't been to the Suites!

Kincardine, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IB Beach VS Suites

The food quality will be the same at the Beach and Suites. The difference is that at the Beach you are allowed only 3 a la carte dinners per week and at the Suites you may have one every day.

There is no JW Black at the Beach (at least not when we were there); just Red.

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IB Beach VS Suites

Don't know if Grey Goose is at the Beach, but is in the Suites. Regular, Citron and one other flavor. We're here right now if you have any other questions.

Swansea...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: IB Beach VS Suites

The suites is a better resort. The liquor choices are more top shelve than the beaches. The food is also better. The beach isn't as crowded at the suites. Depends what your looking for. The beaches is entry level resort, the suites up a notch and the Grand top notch.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: IB Beach VS Suites

Going to the Beach on Friday...we had the choice of ocean view at beach or garden at suites...knowing nothing of the resorts we chose the view...hope we made a good choice....I will be fine if I can get my Red Stripe and Appleton ......

6. Re: IB Beach VS Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:42