We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

I see there is an Internet Cafe. Does anyone know if you can Skype on their computers there? I'd prefer to leave my laptop at home if possible.

Thanks!

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Also wondering about wifi in the hotel.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,314 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Im here now. They have free wifi in the Lobby area only. They are supposed to have an Internet Cafe too. I brought an ethermet cable and hook up free high speed in the room. A 15" laptop WILL fit in the safe in your room.

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Wi-fi is available in the lobby area, 2 US dollars for 30 minutes usage. There is a computer room on the ground floor and I believe its 5 dollars to use these computers. Not sure if they have skype though!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Thanks duffer48 for the info...though I have to ask why are you looking through Tripadvisor instead of enjoying the sun!

Have a great trip!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,314 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Just re read this. Im at the Grand, not sure about the Beach.

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

the beach wifi is definitely not free - but at 2$ per half hour in the lobby i thought it was a good deal

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

In case anyone else was interested, I got an email from the hotel and they said their internet cafe DOES NOT have Skype capability (ie. webcams on their computers).

8. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 09:15