We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
711 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from the airport to Hilton Rose Hall. Should I catch a cab or book transportation ahead of time?

Recommendations are greatly appreciated.

United States
Level Contributor
11,378 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

It is about 7 1/2 miles from the airport to the Hilton. Either option will work fine. I would just take the next taxi. If you do, set the rate with the driver before you get in the taxi and only use one with red plates with white letters and digits.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

I would get a driver. When you are ready to leave to go home, the driver is there already waiting for you. We always use Reggae Tours.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
711 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

Ok. Thanks

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
209 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

We used Jamaica Tours. It was $25 a person round trip.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

@ the Queen, Hilton, Rose Hall is about 20 minutes from the airport. Grab a private transfer, you can check on trip advisor for a recommended or when you get in there is a desk inside the airport.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

I second the vote for Reggae Tours, as I'm not comfortable with going out and grabbing a cab. I'd rather know the price and quality/safety before I arrive, and not need to start haggling the minute I get off the plane.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

Our agent has booked our transfers 20April to Rose Hall Beach hotel with A2B, has anyone else used this firm?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
711 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

Thanks everyone. You have been a great help.

9. Re: Transportation to Hilton Rose Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:16