We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchair Accessibility

Kingston, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Wheelchair Accessibility

Wondering what resorts in Rose Hall offer wheelchair accessible rooms? These would need to include a roll-in shower, etc.

Thanks,

J B
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
429 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wheelchair Accessibility

Very good question. Maybe the Tourist Board has a good answer.

That would definitely have to be a new resort because such places are few and far between.. more on the very few side.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wheelchair Accessibility

I was going to say that iberostar rose hall grand probably wouldn't be suitable as whilst there was a large bathroom and you may be able to cope with the shower, the room does have a step down (you can see this income of the photos) so I decided to google wheelchair accessible hotels in rose Hilton just in case the grand have rooms suitable for wheelchair users. Two results came up that may be considered - the riu montego bay appears on a UK website, however there is s review in tripadviser from 2011 for the iberostar suites from a wheelchair user. Appreciate this may not be of much help at this time, but there are websites for wheelchair users which may help.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,664 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wheelchair Accessibility

Leaving the Grand today. Saw at least a half dozen folks at the Grand that were in wheel chairs. I would bet they are wheel chair accessable.

4. Re: Wheelchair Accessibility

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 06:17