We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

Can anyone tell me what kind of liquor is served at the Iberostar Rose Hall beach.. Curious if they have Grey Goose? Also, what type of beer is served here? If not, Is there a liquor store that you can purchase Grey Goose and Budweiser, or Becks?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

I found this. It may help you.

www.ib-board.com/boards/index.php/index.php…

Edited: 24 March 2013, 22:11
New Jersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

Thank you, I looked at that and it looks like it is very outdated. I wonder if there is another one somewhere? I think the Rose Hall Grand and Suites may have a different menu then the beach resort..

Thanks very much!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

I will keep looking. We too are looking into this resort. Do you know what the beach is like?

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

I can't speak for the Beach resort side, but they did have Grey Goose in the Lobby Bar at the Suites. The top shelf liquor seemed to be available in more variety there than in the restaurants or pool bar.

New York
Level Contributor
372 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

The beer is Red Stripe.There is a large assortment of liquors but don't remember if Grey Goose was one of them.

The beach is very nice and not crowded at all. Plenty of beach chairs no need to get up early to save them.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
55 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

I was there back in 2008. They had Grey Goose back then for sure.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

Thanks everyone. Hoping the beach has some decent liquor. We are grey goose, bud and becks drinkers so we are hoping for the best!

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

Lucky for you that you won't have to drink Scud, I mean Bud, while you're there. Red Stripe is the beer of choice in regular and Light

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
21 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

I was at the Grand in October 2011, but we went and had drinks at both of the other lobby bars, and it was a while ago so my memory may not be the best but I don't think the Beach hotel had Grey Goose. I think the Suites did and I want to say that the Beach hotel had Absolut or Smirnoff.

Twin Cities
Level Contributor
106 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Montego Bay

We were there last year and I am pretty sure that they did not have top shelf liquor at IRH beach since it is the budget resort of the three on the property.

You will be drinking Red Stripe and Caribe beer and many unknown liquor brands that we were not familiar with in the U.S.