We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberostar grand rose hall

england
Level Contributor
96 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
iberostar grand rose hall

I have been to the iberostar grand in mexico several times and love it, I am thinking of going to the one in Rose Hall can anyone tell me if there is an indoor swimming pool like the one in Mexico and how large is it.

Can anyone advise if you can use the restaurants in the other hotels within the resort and are they good ones and which ones do they have.

can anyone compare the grand at Mexico to the one in Rose hall.

thanks

PA
Level Contributor
857 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iberostar grand rose hall

We are going back to the IB Grand in May. This will be our 5th trip to this hotel.

I'm not sure if there is an indoor swimming pool or not. There may be one in the spa, but someone else will need to answer this question for you.

Yes, you can use the restaurants at the Suites or the Beach. Last year we ate at the Mexican restaurant at the Suites and it was very good. We ate at the lunch buffet at the Suites one year prior to our flight departing and it was good as well.

Our favorite restaurant at the Grand is the Japanese. We usually set at the hibachi table b/c it is "more fun".

I've never been to the grand in Mexico, so I can't answer that question either.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: iberostar grand rose hall

Hi Carol there is not a large indoor pool like at the IB Mexico its more like a plunge pool , and the spa seemed much smaller than the Mexican one, we have been to the Mexican Grand as well but like the beach and sea much better in I B rose Hall, as mentioned in the #2 you can eat in any of the other places in suites and beach, we just ate in the Grand ones. We have also been to the Dom Rep IB Grand Bavaro, favourite overall is the I B Rose Hall,

Chicago
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iberostar grand rose hall

As someone else stated there is a big plunge pool, I honestly do not think that you will like the IB Grand Rose Hall better than the Paraiso. You definitely can go to the sister resorts. The Jamacia resort is EXTREMELY small compared to the one in Mexico and Dominican Republic. Jamaica is my least favorite Grand, but my husband likes the food better(really just like the jerk) in Jamaica and they speak English, therefore Jamaica it is:/ Not that it is soooo bad, but the service is definitely lacking a lot more in Jamaica compared to the other 2 resorts.

Edited: 09 April 2013, 20:47
Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,622 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iberostar grand rose hall

No worries about drinking the water or germs from food handlers in Jamaica....

5. Re: iberostar grand rose hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 07:16