We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar grand rose hall question

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sterling, Colorado
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar grand rose hall question

Hi, to anyone that has been, do they have a hot tub? Hubby really enjoys them! Thanks for answering.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar grand rose hall question

The only hot tub is in the spa. No outdoor hot tub overlooking the ocean. Your room will have a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom (not the same I know)

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar grand rose hall question

I think There is a very small spa type pool (max 6 I would say) in between the top and the next pool on the towel hut side

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar grand rose hall question

There is but the temperature is the same as the pool water so not really a hot tob, rather a good little sitting place.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar grand rose hall question

Have to admit that I didn't actually go In it just saw that it was there so didn't realise re the temperature

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
318 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar grand rose hall question

The spa has a lot of different types of hot tubs. You are free to use the amenities of the spa even if you don't have a treatment booked. I liked trying them all out! Have fun!

6. Re: Iberostar grand rose hall question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 05:16