We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort Map

Jersey Girl
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Resort Map

Does anyone have a recent resort map of the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall? Wanted to see where the room buildings are and how they are numbered so I can put in my request. Just Booked for a December trip. Thanks~

United States
Level Contributor
11,918 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort Map

See the following for the map

resortsmaps.com/map-IberostarRoseHallGrandHo…

Jersey Girl
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort Map

ty I did see that. I've been trying to see the buildings and how they are numbered. Have you been there?

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort Map

I loved any room 53XX...Was upgraded to oceanfront 63XX...such sweet people I didn't have the heart to complain! It's all good, but I like bldg. 5

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort Map

Working left to right block 6 is first then block 5. The room numbers start at 1 from the middle (number 1) and the work up as is goes out towards the sea , then left for block 6 and right for block 5 (hopefully that makes sense). Have stayed twice, first time was 5429, so block 5, 4th (top) floor room 29 which was the second room in as an ocean front (room 30 was the corner penthouse/presidential suite - sorry can't remember what it's called) basically from number 7 straight line towards the sea) Second time 5421 room 21 was a sea view and overlooked the pool bar (number 20). We spoke to someone who was in 6426 which was On the number 20 Side of the building. As I said, hopefully you can understand what I'm saying ... Otherwise someone else will give you a simpler explanation:) Hope you have a great time.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,595 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort Map

We stayed in 6318 and it was perfect, oceanfront. We got a free upgrade.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g660724-d116…

6. Re: Resort Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 05:17