We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Wi-Fi in rooms at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
3 posts
Save Topic
Free Wi-Fi in rooms at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

Can any recent guests confirm if there is free wi-fi in all the rooms at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall now? A recent post said "throughout", but not sure if that meant in the rooms. I have read that a router can be hooked up in the room, but don't want to bring one it it isn't needed. Thank you!

new jersey
Level Contributor
254 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Wi-Fi in rooms at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

Yes wifi is free and available in the rooms, at the pools, and at the beach

North Carolina
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Wi-Fi in rooms at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

Thanks for answering. This was my exact question as well. No need to carry a wireless router this trip!

Boston...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Wi-Fi in rooms at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

We are at the resort right now and I am confirming that there is a wifi in the rooms and on the beach!!!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Wi-Fi in rooms at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

What wait, *on the beach*? Really?

How good is the signal on the beach?

I'm a huge beach person and totally addicted to the internet, so I would find this terribly exciting.

5. Re: Free Wi-Fi in rooms at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 07:18