We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton rose hall

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Holmes
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton rose hall

Can anyone tell me what brands they have for whiskey and vodka at this resort? They do not have premium liquor a so I wondered what they serve. Thnaks

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton rose hall

Not sure if you ever got your answer but I'm also curious. Please someone let us know.....

Crystal Lake...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton rose hall

from a review of the hotel from 2012 it says Jim Beam and Sky vodka

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton rose hall

I wasn't sure if that was current? Would love to hear from someone who's been this year?

Thanks!

Holmes
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton rose hall

Still curious for the future. I was unable to get the info even calling the resort directly. Because we could not get any info our group if 13 made arrangements to go elsewhere.

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton rose hall

Jam1016, have you found Hilton's Facebook page? I have been able to ask them some questions on there and get some answers. I was waiting to see first if anyone answered on here before I posted another question on there.

Where did you end up booking? I'm driving my hubby crazy going back and forth if I want to change to different resort....decisions.....

Holmes
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hilton rose hall

Iberostar rose hall suites

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hilton rose hall

I would have suggested in Negril the Couples (2 of them) or Sandals (1 of them) but I see you are 13 and those resorts only take couples.

The alternative might be Grand Lido Negril: stunning beach, AI, adults only (over 16), takes singles, and in a town for out of resort activities.

Holmes
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hilton rose hall

We are traveling with three children - 15, 13, and 9 months.

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hilton rose hall

Jam1016, enjoy your trip. Sorry to get offtopic, that was all my fault. Now hopefully that we have some attention we will get some answers to your original post.

What brands of whiskey and vodka can we get served??

Thanks!!

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hilton rose hall

I'll be there in a few weeks, has anyone been recently? Would love to know what brands we might get served??