We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with room numbers please at Grand....

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northern ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Help with room numbers please at Grand....

Hi, Does anyone know what room number is an oceanfront corner room (overlooking grand pool) in building 5 preferably on 4 th floor?

Thanks if you can help.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
145 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

it would be after 5325 3rd fl or 5425 4th fl - I was on furthest corner oceanview just before oceanfront turn.

Midland, Texas
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

I emailed them yesterday about noon to request a room in building 5 top floor and still haven't gotten a response, which is unusual because they usually respond in hours. I don't know whether to email again and get on their nerves or leave it alone. We leave in 6 days.

canada
Level Contributor
683 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

Texas, that is unusual. They usually respond within 4 hours. I'd wait until tomorrow afternoon and ask if they have received your request!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
145 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

Maybe it was her day off! lol

I got a reply within a day when I requested, and they said they would note my request but no guarantee. I got the exact room I requested upon check in.

PA
Level Contributor
841 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

I requested the same room that we have had for the past 5 years. I received an email that the resort is fully booked and we cannot get the room we requested.

Ford City...
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

kim, sorry you couldn't get the same room you have had for five years. You would think they would try to accomodate you given your patronage of their resort. I did request anywhere from room 5417-5425 based on TripAdvisor reviews and I received an email stating they were turning over my request to the front desk manager with no guarantees. I guess we'll see in a few days! Sorry to hear the resort is full for our week, that may be challenging for pool chairs and restaurants. I did turn in our restaurant requests but was told they would be waiting for us at check-in since we arrive on Saturday. They did book us for the Surf and Turf for Sunday night, not sure why they were able to make that one ahead of time???? Anyway, enjoy your trip!

PA
Level Contributor
841 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

jackay300: We requested a room on the 5th floor as well. We've always had the corner room overlooking the beach/pool. I guess I will just wait and see what we get when we get there.

I sent in my restaurant requests, I recd confirmation for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They said that they would send the remaining confirmations once the schedule is received. I wasn't able to book the Mexican restaurant. I will do that when we arrive.

Enjoy your trip and maybe we'll see you around the beach/pool.

Safe Travels,

kim

Ford City...
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

kim, we'll have to yell out across the pools, "is that you kim or jackay?" Just kidding of course but we are excited to be there! I guess that is why they told me my other reservations would be ready when we checked in on Saturday (when they have the schedule for that week) so we are fine with that. We figured we would just eat at the buffet on Saturday evening after a long day of travel so I didn't request a restaurant for that day. I hope you get your corner room. You never know, they may be able to honor your request once you get there. Enjoy!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
318 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

Room 5332 is good- we've had it twice and the deck is a bit larger than most--it juts out a few feet more than others. I'd recommend it. It's quicker to take the stairs to get to the beach!

10. Re: Help with room numbers please at Grand....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17