We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in jmaica

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uited kingdom
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
hotels in jmaica

Please help me decide which hotel in jamaica is suitable for people with limited mobilty. I would like to know which hotel has roman steps or ramps to get into the swimming pool.

thanks

Edited: 19 June 2014, 11:52
NY
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in jmaica

Someone may be able to help more if you asked about a specific hotel or you were more clear about what kind of hotel you are looking for?

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,443 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in jmaica

I think Grace was asking about which hotel has the best handicap access in the Rose Hall area

NY
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in jmaica

I understood but with so many hotels to choose from and not knowing who is traveling that is difficult. Is it a child with mobility issues, a young or older person part of a couple or single? I guess if it has to be in Rose Hall that alone narrows it down :)

Nottingham
Level Contributor
938 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels in jmaica

Grace

Hi what sort of budget do you have because there is a vast difference in prices

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels in jmaica

Grace,

Iberostar Grand Rose Hall would be perfect for someone with mobility issues. Roman steps in the pools, also wide alley way that can accomodate wheelchair. However, it is not the cheapest resort and it is adult only...the grand section is.

Alex

Nottingham
Level Contributor
938 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels in jmaica

I second the Iberostar Grand we are returning in February for our third visit,you can budget approx £5000 for two weeks

7. Re: hotels in jmaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:16