We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Rose Hall and weather

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Rose Hall and weather

my boyfriend and I will be travelling to Jamaica this November. I have been dreaming of going since I was 16 and I cant wait. it seems from what ive been reading, researching and reviewing that montego bay is the our best bet.

now were not picky people. ive been to cuba twice and mexico once and would pick cuba over it anyday. I love to experience the culture and music but most of all the all inclusive on the beach. so we looked at Hilton rose hall. and this place seems absolutely amazing. we usually aren't the type of people to go above and beyond with resorts but hearing that the street of Jamaica aren't the safest were willing to spend a bit more money.

I was wondering what everyone thought about the resort. from people to drink to food to rooms.

one more thing. were going anywhere from Nov 7 - Nov 18 cause we would like to be there for sure on the 12th (special date). I would love to know what the weather is like during that time?

thanks for taking your time to read my long message!!

-Kay

1. Re: Hilton Rose Hall and weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 06:16