We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glos
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

Travel to hilton rose hall on 19th sept just wondering if you are allowed into evening meals with chinno shorts

sheffield
Level Contributor
122 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

Hi, yes you will be fine wearing chino shorts to your evening meal, no problem at all.

glos
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

Thank you for that does that apply in the restaurants that you can book as well thanks again

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

Chino shorts in the buffet, no issues, same with the restaurant up on the hill, inside sit down, you am have an issue.

sheffield
Level Contributor
122 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

We got back 2 week ago, and my other half always wore shorts of some kind, we ate in all the restaurants three palms, Luna di mare seaside grill etc and there was never a problem, I hardly saw anybody wear long trousers. There is a sign in fresh (buffet) asking not to go and eat in bathing suits etc wear a cover up or put a t shirt on;-)

glos
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

Thank you very much never been to Jamaica before really looking forward to it . Did you like the hotel and hope you had a good holiday

sheffield
Level Contributor
122 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

We had an amazing time here, it was our first time to Jamaica;-) we got married here! I couldn't fault it in anyway all the staff was very helpful and always had a smile on their face;-)food was nice never went hungry, rooms was lovely we was on fourth floor golf side, beds comfy too. We did two trips while there nine mile bob Marley's house n dunns river falls both fab days. I'm sure you will have a fantastic holiday

Drummondville...
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

Room service is include?

8. Re: Hilton Rose Hall dress code for evening mealu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2015, 05:15