We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

genting to berjaya hills

Benghazi, Libya
2 posts
Save Topic
genting to berjaya hills

hi! im travelling to malaysia on december and plans to go to genting highlands. i'll be leaving KL around 8am and will be in genting by 9 or 10. i only have 10 hours to stay in genting highlands because i need to go back to KL and then travel to singapore overnight.

in genting, i want to go see chin swee, ride the cable car, and go visit berjaya hills. will i be able to do all of these in 10 hours?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,242 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: genting to berjaya hills

If you don't have a car at your disposal, it may be difficult to incorporate Berjaya Hills, as it is not in Genting Highlands, but 38km away. I don't think there is any public transport between the two.

With a car, its possible to do both Genting and Berjaya Hills in 10 hours.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
999 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: genting to berjaya hills

There are taxi counters at the Genting hotels from which you can negotiate for a 3-4 hrs hire to Berjaya hills. One way taxi trip about 50 mins.

Benghazi, Libya
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: genting to berjaya hills

Thanks... do you have any idea how much we need to pay for the taxi by then? And if say we hire the taxi to give us a trip to berjaya, how much do we need to give? Thanks!

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
999 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: genting to berjaya hills

The main taxi service is provided by Genting taxi - website

http://www.gentingtaxi.com/services.php

Seeing the rates, one way trip roughly RM 80 and hourly hire about RM 40.

5. Re: genting to berjaya hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:15