We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first world hotel to titiwangsa bus timings

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
first world hotel to titiwangsa bus timings

I would be traveling to Genting Highlands in first week of March. From Genting I would be travelling to LCCT to catch my flight to Langka\wi for which i have two option either 12:30 or 13.50 pm flight in the noon. Wanted to know the

1. bus timings from first world hotel to titiwangsa.

2. Will monorail from titwangsa to KL Sentral would be crowded at about 9:00/10:00 am in the morning. I would be traveling with some luggage.

3. Can I book the early morning 8:00 am areobus direct to LCCT in advance, if i choses to travel through this mode. Whetter aerobus also start from the base of the cable car. If I chose this option at what time i need to checkout from the First World Hotel to catch this bus.

4. Can I catch above mentioned flights if I take first bus at 9:30 am of gogenting bus from cable car base to KL Sentral and from there regular buses to LCCT. Whetter this bus can also be booked in advance to assure the seat.

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,863 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first world hotel to titiwangsa bus timings

just take the aerobus direct from genting to LCCT. Why do u want to go first to KL sentral and then take the bus? with bags etc this will be a very long process, not to mention time-comsuming.

Since your travel date is march, you should book the aerobus about 10 days before your travel date. That should be fine.

Arobus takes about 2 hours from genting to LCCT. As you are taking a domestic flight, and to be on the safe side, allow 2 hours gap between reaching LCCT and flight time. You can do it in less of course, but this is just to have peace of mind and airasia is very strict about timings. Counter closes 45 mins before depart time.

So basically, you should leave genting about 4 hours before your flight departure time.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
35 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: first world hotel to titiwangsa bus timings

hi, i would like to ask about the aerobus lcct -genting. Is it direct to genting highlands? I mean we will not be riding a cable car going to genting? Because im searching for a bus that will go directly going to genting highlands (no need to ride the cable car).

3. Re: first world hotel to titiwangsa bus timings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 07:17