We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November Weather Koh Yao Noi or Koh Kood

North Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
November Weather Koh Yao Noi or Koh Kood

Which area is likely to have the best weather in early November?

HK
Level Contributor
855 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: November Weather Koh Yao Noi or Koh Kood

A question Michael Fish cannot answer.

Both should be approaching calmer weather, if that`s what you mean by best weather. It would be a case of what area you prefer and hope for the best.

North Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November Weather Koh Yao Noi or Koh Kood

Hi,

Thank you. I should have said the least amount of rainfall. I believe that Ko Samui is very wet at this time of year so I am trying to pick the best location weather wise as this is the only time of year I can get away.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Ko Samui
Ko Samui
Surat Thani Province, Thailand
HK
Level Contributor
855 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: November Weather Koh Yao Noi or Koh Kood

"Thank you. I should have said the least amount of rainfall."

It is really impossible to say, it could rain much much more in Koh Yao but very quickly and just when you are sleeping....and Kood could have little rain but it drizzles all day for a week. Then again both could be brilliant. It makes predictions impossible and I wouldn`t rely on past results.

I actually think both will be brilliant :-) but you should find other reasons to make the choice.

HK
Level Contributor
855 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: November Weather Koh Yao Noi or Koh Kood

If its any help this was Last September in the height of the wet season.

First few photos are Koh Lanta not fa from Koh Yao, and the rest are south a bit in Trang.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96298966@N06/sets/72157634330964687/

It did pour down quite a bit the week before, but it turned out brilliant.

Mentioned in this post
Trang
Trang
Trang Province, Thailand
Lanta
Lanta
47 Reviews
Ko Lanta, Thailand
5. Re: November Weather Koh Yao Noi or Koh Kood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ko Yao Noi