We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Yao Noi to Phi Phi island

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Koh Yao Noi to Phi Phi island

hi there

I need to get from Koh Yao Noi to Phi phi island without passing via Phuket or Krabi. Does anyone know if there are speedy boat that do this service? If so how long it takes and how much they charge?

Thanks in advance!

HK
Level Contributor
855 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Yao Noi to Phi Phi island

None that I know off...

There might be a chance of joining a tour, only other alternative is hiring your own boat.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Yao Noi to Phi Phi island

thank you! do you know any boat hire I could contact?

Best,

Seby

HK
Level Contributor
855 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Yao Noi to Phi Phi island

Sorry can`t help. There is always boat captains hanging around the piers that might take you over but get a good look at their boat first :-)

I think you should be prepared to take the long route and while your on Koh Yao ask around to see if you an get something better. There was quite a bit of traffic on the sea while we were there (low season). So boats were coming from places and going places.

4. Re: Koh Yao Noi to Phi Phi island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ko Yao Noi