We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation... Paradise v Pavilions

Which Ko Yao Noi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australian in New...
Level Contributor
166 posts
188 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation... Paradise v Pavilions

I need some help please. I am looking at these two places to stay, slightly favouring Paradise, however is it too isolated? We like to wander and eat elsewhere... will this be an option at all here? We don't mind being out in the wilderness but just how tricky is it to go out for a meal at night? Where would our closest restaurants be? And can anyone comment on the openness of the Pavilions rooms? Looking at the photos I am thinking there is no glass in the windows. Don't mind the odd bug but will any bigger critters be wandering by? We are looking at early April.

Many thanks

1. Re: Accomodation... Paradise v Pavilions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 13:58
Australian in New...
Level Contributor
166 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation... Paradise v Pavilions

Thanks so much for your informative reply

3. Re: Accomodation... Paradise v Pavilions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:17