We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pine Knoll Townhomes

Which Pine Knoll Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
160 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Pine Knoll Townhomes

Has anyone ever stayed in the Pine Knoll Townhomes? We've stayed at Pine Knoll before (The Breakers) and love the area. This year we wanted a smaller place & have driven past these townhomes..and thought the location was nice, price was nice..and rented one! We were just wondering about pros or cons!

3 replies to this topic
Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
160 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pine Knoll Townhomes

It is actually called Pine Knoll Townes..

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pine Knoll Townhomes

I know this is a long time after your rental time, but we have stayed in these several times, and really like them. Great location, pool, sundeck, and back patio. Of course it depends on the exact location of the unit (how far you are from the beach) and what amentities the owner has provided. Also, we prefer phase II or Phase III, we don't care for Phase I, because of how you have to park in relation to the unit.

I'd stay there again!! Hope you had a good stay!

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
160 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pine Knoll Townhomes

I actually loved these townhomes, too! Our unit was one away from the ocean and the pool was right in front of the unit. The walk to the beach was easy with not a ton of steps up & down like some of the places. It was nice to be able to see the kids playing in the pool while I fixed lunch/dinner. The pool did not have a real deep end and was almost too warm! There is a mix of owners/rentals and we did run into one problem from an actual owner. This is ONE week on the beach for us and I guess our kids were too loud for them (and reminded us of the pool closing time). The kids were all under 15 years old and they were having a splash contest (innocent fun). He also scolded me for having a glass of wine in the pool area. I was completely dressed and just sitting down watching the kids. I just got the feeling that this home owner was SICK of tourists! I would totally stay here again but NOT if the prices keep creeping up! The rental rates have increased so much and my pay rate is NOT keeping up!

Reply to: Pine Knoll Townhomes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pine Knoll Shores