We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone going in april

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
anyone going in april

me and my friends are going out to pdc on april 3rd,there are five of us all males aged 21-22,just wondering if there was anyone else of our age going on that date, so we could perhaps meet up for nights out etc.

worcs england
Level Contributor
109 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone going in april

hey we are two girls of 23 flying out from birmingham on April 3rd! Really looking forward to it but hoping the weather is going to be nice where are you staying? We were also a little worried that there wouldnt be many younger people going over as this is our first time! x

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone going in april

we are staying at the jable bermuda apts puerto del carmen,the weather is quite hot at moment,hope it stays like that,central atlantico is the place to go for bars and discos most of them dont get busy until around midnight though,lets keep fingers crossed for sunny weather.

worcs england
Level Contributor
109 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone going in april

Yeah lets keep our fingers crossed for the weather! We are staying in The Balcon Del Mar. Thanks for the tip on the nightlife we may see you out and about!

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone going in april

i think them aptartments are up the hill in the old part of town,it will be a good 20min walk on to the strip where the bars are, i would maybe get a taxi down on your first night so you can suss it out,you are glad of the walk back it sobers you up ,we have stayed in los mojones before in a villa that was about the same distance away,just remember to take your flip flops instead of heels.

worcs england
Level Contributor
109 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone going in april

gosh! I didn't realise they were that far away from the main strip i was told five minute walk!! never mind we got our holiday for about £145 per person so we will have lots spare for taxi's etc. Is the beach near the strip 2? Oh and C Atlanica (i think) where the lively nightlife is this in the new town? Sorry for all the questions we've never been so a little worried! Thanks for the info i will take a big bag so wear flip flops and change in to heels!!

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone going in april

yes the main beach is opposite the strip,there is a small beach called playa chica that is in the old town,the main beach is huge,goes on for ages along the front,yes c/atlantico is where the nightlife is that is in the new town,if you dont mind me asking did you book as a package or did you do it seperately.

worcs england
Level Contributor
109 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone going in april

Ok thank you at least i know now! We booked through Sun Master our flight was under £100 pounds and our accommodation had a discount added. I think they do everything separately and then add it all together. However this price does not include transfers but i have been told a taxi from the air port will cost around eleven euros. We did look at packages but they seemed so much more expensive!

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone going in april

taxis are very cheap from the airport,agree a price it should be around 12 euros,we booked our apts and flights seperately i think it cost around £190 each but the location is central so we didnt mind the extra,when you come out of your apts go downhill and head for the avendia de playas this is the main road through the resort the beach is on one side,and the start of the bars like linekars on the other side c/atlantico is further down,but there are some bars before and after c/a,taxis are cheap so dont about walking to much.

worcs england
Level Contributor
109 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone going in april

Thats great we just wanted a bargain hol so dont mind the walk or getting taxis really im sure we will suss things out. We plan to get a taxi from the airport, our flight gets in around 9pm so thanks for the tip on agreeing a price etc. Really looking forward to it now!

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone going in april

found a good website with more info on location of your apts and also bars etc,www.islas.co.uk/puerto_del_carmen_bars.htm you have to put all those under forward slash in else nothing comes up,once on site go to street maps ,there is lots of red balloons come up your apts are on the left just above the Lz504 number just scroll over balloon and it will give name of apts,also theres lots of info on this site about the bars etc.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen