We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather like at the moment

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
What's the weather like at the moment

We are going to Puerto del carman next week and want to know what the weather is like at the moment?

Ambleside, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

Just got home yesterday after a week over Easter in PDC. Weather was a bit disappointing, we've been in Dec and Jan and had more sun! There were sunny intervals and the sun was hot when it shone, however, there was a strong wind which was quite chilly at times and the sea and pool were uncomfortably cold. Still managed a tan though!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

Just got from PDC and most days had a cloudy part of day for two weeks.

Although that gave us a good excuse for exploring the rest of the island, and i for one would like to return to see the bit's we did not see.

Hope the weather picks up for you!

London
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

has it got any warmer? i'm coming over on thursday for the week and desperate for some sunshine! thanks x

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
733 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

i just made a phone call to my wife 02.00am wed 29 april ,the weather is not what you would expect in lanzarote even for this time of year,cloudy and no chance of sunbathing at all,fairly cold in the evenings ,had to resort to buying hoodies,if it picks up and i hope it does i will reply again on friday,.

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
78 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

I am going to Costa Tegusie next Thursday I have been looking at the weather on the web each day on this website http://www.inlanzarote.com/webcam.html hope this is helpful.

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

check out the link off the lanzorate tourist network couple of webcams including PDC http://lanzarote-webcam.com/

also check out the wunderground weather site has five day forecasts wunderground.com/global/stations/60040.html

London
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

that's perfect thanks Mick - makes me feel a lot more optimistic about some sunshine!

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

no problem! hope the sun shines for you and for that matter me in less than three weeks!!!! :)

London
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

I shall report back and hopefully fill you with hope too!!

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
353 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What's the weather like at the moment

My step-mum has just phoned me from Costa Teguise she said its been very hot but windy,she has burnt legs!