We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Tropical Apartments - V - Jable Bermudas Apartments

Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parque Tropical Apartments - V - Jable Bermudas Apartments

Hi Everyone,

Me and my girlies are planning a holiday in april and are we dont know which set of apartments to choose there isnt much of a price difference the Paraque is a little more expensive.

Were in the 26-29 age bracket so want to be beside the nightlife etc which apartment do you think would suit us best.

UK
Level Contributor
958 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque Tropical Apartments - V - Jable Bermudas Apartments

I can’t really speak for Parque Tropical because I’ve never stayed there but Jable is good value for money, clean and tidy and a good location for nightlife, strip, beach and old Town.

Parque Tropical is well situated as well, a tad closer to the nightlife but a tad further from strip and Old Town.

Ole

Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Parque Tropical Apartments - V - Jable Bermudas Apartments

Thanks for that ole :) think were going to go with the jables now they sound perfect for us.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parque Tropical Apartments - V - Jable Bermudas Apartments

Hi my son and his friends aged 22 + went last april they stayed at jable apts they all had a ball hope this helps.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parque Tropical Apartments - V - Jable Bermudas Apartments

We stayed at the Jable in 2008 on Ole's recommendation and couldn't fault the place, I'd seriously consider staying there again

5. Re: Parque Tropical Apartments - V - Jable Bermudas Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen