We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants - Puerto Del Carmen

NE England
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants - Puerto Del Carmen

Can anyone give me some advice. going to PDCarmen on 1st April with 20 people to celebrate my husband's 50th Birthday. Can anyone recommend good restuarants and somewhere special to celebrate the actual day of my husband's birthday.

Obviously wth 20 people in tow, i need to book in advance.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,137 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants - Puerto Del Carmen

Hello Nicky,

What sort of food are you looking for ? type of cuisne etc , do you prefer fish or meat etc

Thanks

Danny

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
257 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants - Puerto Del Carmen

Hi Nicky, what area are you staying, there are lots of good places to eat throughout the resort, if you narrow it down to a convenient location it will save you the added complication of multiple taxi rides. Get a few recomms. maybe try or at least view the locations, the day before will be plenty of notice for a 20 plus sitting, the Spanish eat out with the world and his wife, so no need for more than a few hours notice. Buen provecho, mari

n.ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants - Puerto Del Carmen

These i have found are about the best 2 restaurants in PDC. Both i the old town - Belleines is small so if you booked for 20 you would probably have the whole restaurant as a private party. I have been many times to PDC and there are many good restaurants but these are outstanding. In Bellenies you can actually watch your food being prepared. Bodecos is owned bu Bo and declan - She is Polish he is Irish - great food, service and hospitality.

BODECO'S: Calle Teide 6, Old Town (Puerto del Carmen) Tel: 928 5114 63

BELLENIES: Calle Los Afrehos, Puerto Del Carmen Old Town. Telephone: 646729115

Enjoy

Ireland
Level Contributor
143 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants - Puerto Del Carmen

We like La Cascada in the old town...very very nice steaks....and finally no queue.

5. Re: Restaurants - Puerto Del Carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen