We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather next week

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lurgan
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
weather next week

was looking at the weather for next week, says 14c on thursday is that rite??

hope not as i go next friday

Dublin
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather next week

Hi There

I saw that also but I think it's a misprint. If you search for weather forecast for Lanzarote on the internet you can see for yourself that the temperatures next week vary from 18 degrees C to 27 degrees C! I wouldn't be at all worried. I'd say you'll probably average somewhere in the early 20s. Just do a seach and look at a few different weather forecast sites.

I'm also heading out next week and I'm not at all concerned (as anything approaching 20 degree C beats the hell out of what we're currently experiencing in Dublin!)

Have a nice break.

Pat

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
98 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather next week

I like your attitude, Pat, I feel the same about Cheshire - We go on the 28th - weve often been at this time of the year and we are usually pretty lucky. Have fun!

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather next week

check accuweather.com that will make you smile, were off out 25 th yippee

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,246 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather next week

Unless we suffer a freak day (which happened last year) it'll not be 14 max temperature. It was 14c this morning at 3am when i got a taxi according to a temperature sign.

Day time temps (as already said) bounce around but usually 22c is the average at mo.

Sidmouth, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather next week

we are going on 28 January also ..............

lurgan
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather next week

thanks for the replies.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,246 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather next week

Had a calima come in overnight and therefore temps have soured! Was 34c today at mid day!!

8. Re: weather next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen