We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tobacco Prices

Exeter Devon
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tobacco Prices

Hi There

Has anybody been to lanzarote recently and know what the price is of Golden virginia in 50g pouches as my wifes sister wants us to bring her some back when we fly there in a weeks time. thanks fpr any help available

Morecambe
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tobacco Prices

We arrived back on the 3rd January and i noticed that the shops were selling them for 42.95.

However, i know for a fact that in Spain, the price has rocketed since the start of the new year ~ up to 67 last time i heard.

Not sure if the price has done the same in Lanzarote or not. Also remember you're only supposed to be aloud to bring back a limited amount due to it being outside the EU.

Manchester
Level Contributor
493 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tobacco Prices

Hi when we were in Costa teguise in november we paid 38euro for a pack of ten pouches- do be careful as some tobacco shops charge for paying by card.

Michelle

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,443 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tobacco Prices

Don't forget your duty free allowance is 250grms of tobacco.

fermanagh
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tobacco Prices

yea I paid in november 2010 €4 per 50gr pouch

LM cigerettes €15 per 200

true canary island fall under duty free rule its up to individual if you want to take the chance of customs seizing your goods

(I got away with it) shhh.......

5. Re: Tobacco Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen