We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accessible matogorda

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stockton
Level Contributor
90 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
accessible matogorda

I will be coming to lanzarote in october. Apartment already booked and just looking for extra info. Could anybody tell me if the restaurants and bars are accessible for wheelchair users. I understand there is a commercial centre with bars and restaurants, are these accessible? Also not arriving until about 8pm, how would we be fixed for supermarkets (only for essentials like water and maybe wine. lol ) We are staying in the nautilus apartments.

Cheers

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: accessible matogorda

There is a supermarket downstairs in the Nautilus but like the Spa in the shopping centre around the corner, I doudt they will still be open by the time you get there. You will have no problems accessing the bars etc so enjoy your break here.

Keith

co. kerry
Level Contributor
328 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accessible matogorda

Hi,

the Spa in the Matagorda shopping centre is open until 10 pm 7 days per week.

Hope this helps Jack

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: accessible matogorda

Are you sure, I think it shuts at 9pm now. Anyway whatever the case, if they don't land until 200ish they will be lucky to be at the hotel before 2100.

Keith

Stockton
Level Contributor
90 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accessible matogorda

Thanks for the advice, i will make sure i take some water with me just in case i cant get any till next morning. What time do the restaurant stop serving food, in general of course.

Pat

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: accessible matogorda

Well I would say 10-1030ish, although you may find a Chinese or La Brisa still doing food a bit later, depends how busy it is really....Ask the reception when you check in who/what may still be open....

cheers

Keith

6. Re: accessible matogorda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 10:29
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen