We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canary Islands Taxi Strike 15-17 April

dublin
5 posts
Save Topic
Canary Islands Taxi Strike 15-17 April

Can anyone let me know if the taxi strike is still going ahead on 15-17 april 2011. The airport workers have now cancelled their strike. Heading to lanzarote and need to know.

tks Y

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Canary Islands Taxi Strike 15-17 April

Any update on the taxi strike please? Due to arrive on Saturday and wondering if I should worry yet? Many Thanks for any replies

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Canary Islands Taxi Strike 15-17 April

There really is NO news on this, I just hope its a case of no news is good news to be honest.

Keith

Scotland
Level Contributor
411 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Canary Islands Taxi Strike 15-17 April

I arrive in Lanza tomorrow and usually always get a taxi into PDC but have booked an airport transfer just in case.

Will probably take a little longer but at least I know I will get there, used the company below.

http://www.airporttransfers.co.uk/

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Canary Islands Taxi Strike 15-17 April

Thanks so much for the replies. Will have a think about this for a while and may well end up booking a transfer. Thanks again!

15. Re: Canary Islands Taxi Strike 15-17 April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen