We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taylors Tavern Bar

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taylors Tavern Bar

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if the taylors tavern bar is still open on the montana tropical complex ?. Me and my partner went there a few times on are last holiday to lanzo in 2009, cannot remember the names of the couple who owned it but am sure they came from Sheffield, they always made us feel welcome and would love to go and see them again when we go back to pdc in july.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

Hi

The Taylors Tavern is still open we have friends who live out in Lanzarote and go there! The bar is still owned by the same people.

Diane

newcastle upon tyne...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

Thanks Diana, will pay a visit when we get there.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
171 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

Taylors tavern is still open, with same people running it. We ate there a couple of time but the food wasnt as nice as last year.

newcastle upon tyne...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

I think it was their son who did the cooking when we were there in 2009. We found the meals ok . we stayed at the villa eva so was just down the road and very handy but its not the sort of place to get dressed up.

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

My oh had breakfast there the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

My husband and I also enjoyed Taylors in 2009 and we are thinking of going again shortly; is it still the same people do you know?

Michael and Liz

South...
Level Contributor
96 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

It always seems popular for food and I've never heard a bad word said about it, but for some reason I never go there, always end up in the Crafty Cow. In fact I haven't had a drink in there since it changed from the Tapas Tree,

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

The bar is still there and still run by Stan and Allison. Got to be the best one in the area Great food , good prices good company. only 1.50 a pint.

Sheffield, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

we go back to pdc in 6 weeks, can't wait we stop in a villa just up the road from taylors tavern, stan & alison are lovely people, the food i've never had a bad meal yet, decent prices for both food and drinks, make you feel most welcome when you go in, not much happening at night though, would say it's mostly a dinner time/evening kind of place, which suits us fine, like to take the kids down the on the strip at night, when we do venture back up that end you've always got the crafty cow or for a good laugh the highlander too which is just down the ramp,

dublin
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Taylors Tavern Bar

Would highly recommend Taylors Tavern , best breakfast on the island!!!

Lovely friendly down to earth staff, excellent views and food!

Look forward to visting there next time!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen