We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanzarote Village Hotel - pool Towels?

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Lanzarote Village Hotel - pool Towels?

Hi

We are visiting the Lanzarote Village Hotel in a couple of weeks and since we have only a very small baggage allowance, I was wondering if I needed to take pool towels or are they provided?

Thanks for your help

Jan

London
Level Contributor
117 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lanzarote Village Hotel - pool Towels?

Hiya

You can hire them from reception for 10euro's each plus a EUR20 deposit. You can then change them for fresh ones every friday and monday. We did this and didn't take any of our own towels. Everyone takes the hotel towels to the beach as well so you can guess who's staying where by the colours of them.

To also save on the weight the hotel also has a well stocked book shelf so you can use those rather than taking your own and there are a number of supermarkets in PDC that are reasonably priced so you can buy your toiletries and suncreams there if you run short.

Enjoy! We were there in March and hoping to go back next year.

Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lanzarote Village Hotel - pool Towels?

Thanks for all your advice. I do take quite a few books with me usually as I enjoy reading while sunbathing, so its good to know that there are a good selection available, I wont have to carry quite so many in my hand luggage now!!

London
Level Contributor
117 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lanzarote Village Hotel - pool Towels?

Yeah i only took one with me to read at the airport, then read another 3 or 4 off the bookshelf. You have to dig around the german ones to find the english ones tho!

4. Re: Lanzarote Village Hotel - pool Towels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen