We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Jameos Playa questions

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Los Jameos Playa questions

I wondered if anyone (ideally with young children) could answer a few questions about this hotel.

I'd be interested to know what the facilities are like for children, such as the mini-golf, mini-club & mini-disco. Our son will be 4 by then.

Would a standard room be too small for 2 adults, a child and a baby in a cot?

What time does the restaurant open? Are the drinks self-service at all meal times? Does the restaurant get very busy. I know there are a lot of rooms at this hotel and am wondering how crowded it may be.

Thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

ry e mail `, info@los-jameos-playa.es they are great for feedback tis a

wonderfull hotel.

Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

hi ye if you have any questions about this hotel try e mail the hotel direct

at , info @los-jameos-playa.es they are great for feedback it is a reall fab hotel .

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

Hi, you cannot go wrong if you choose this hotel. I have been there 7 times and will probably go back at Christmas. Facilities are fantastic for kids, there is a kids club and plenty of organised activities and the animation staff are excellent. There is a kiddies disco every evening before the adult stuff kicks off. A standard room is purely for two adults. Restaurant opens 6.30 or 7 (cant quite remember) Food is absolutely brilliant. All drinks are served by waiter. The restaurant does get busy but the whole complex is so big that its not an issue, they can easily cater for large crowds and there is never any waiting for tables or queuing for food. I absolutely love this place and have recommended it to others who now go back again and again.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

Wow! Thanks for the info. It sounds great. One other thing - does the hotel provide pool towels?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

Yes, I never go anywhere that I have to cart along towels with me! Towels are provided and there is a "towel hut" at the pool where you can change them daily.

Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

yep they give towel cards on arrival as many as you feel you want then change them on a daily basis as you require, look out for NATI in the bars and DAVID in the restaraunt there really great but all the staff are brill enjoy its a fab fab hotel.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

Thanks. I will look out for them both! Another thing - is there anywhere to sit out at night?

Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

at the hotel itself outside The Berlingo lovely sit back couches plenty space for the young one to play around also beside this space if you have older ones they have a games room pool table .arcade etc etc , also out back of the hotel lots of small bars on the prom to sit and relax if you fancy achange.

9. Re: Los Jameos Playa questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen