We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

This is the first time with Jet2 can anybody tell me do you get sent your travel documents is there reps waiting for you at the destination airport and are they there at the resort i have no idea as we have never been with them before

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

Is it a Jet2 holiday you have booked? If YES, there is certainly a rep here, met her (Sarah) today in the shop. So your get met at the airport and at some stage have a welcome meeting etc....

No idea what you get in the post before leaving the UK, but I would want the holiday/flight bookings for sure just encase.

enjoy

Keith

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

If it's a holiday you've booked not sure, as I've only ever booked flights. Regardless, I'd guess you'd still need to check in online (if that's what you selected) and print boarding cards off (check in opens 28 days prior to departure).

Think there is a FAQ on Jet2 website if you wanted to check for more info.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

It is a jet2 holiday i booked it at a Thomas Cook shop

UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

we went with jet2 holiday to santa susana and we had to print all our tickets etc off there web page.We did not have a rep in our 4 star hotel but was met at the airport and was shown which bus to get on and was dropped off at the hotel.No rep came with us.Will never go on a jet2 holiday again and will just book the flights in future.good luck

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,273 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

A rep will either call at your hotel or you will be given a phone number to contact one, should you need to. We went on a group package last year and I think there was rep visiting, but we never needed one so didn't take a lot of notice.

They sent all our tickets etc to us, but that could have been because it was a group. If you have to print them off it's dead easy and you can check in online as well if you want to.

We will probably use them again as we had no problems whatsoever and have another group to take next year.

I have also been flight only with them and that was perfectly ok as well.

6. Re: 1st time with Jet 2 is there reps at airport and in resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen