We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 weeks cant wait...

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
149 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
10 weeks cant wait...

Heading to PDC for 10 days in 10 weeks, can anyone tell me can i but cans of san miguel in the shops and how much compeared to spar and a local shop... also can anyone tell me the price of a large bottle of captian morgans in a spar or a local shop or the likes of jack daniels or jim beam, and also WKD... THANKS

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,245 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 weeks cant wait...

Depending on which spars or hiperdino you go to and offers can of san miguel (500ml) were 90 cents a can last time I looked.

No idea about Jim Beam but here's the offers at the large spar just outside pdc (offers will vary in spars within pdc and prices are normally dearer):-

http://www.sparlanzarote.es/

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
865 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 weeks cant wait...

Try a bottle of Tropical when youre there. Big glass, 750ml bottles are €1.05 in the Spar and taste so much better than canned San M in my opinion. ;-)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 weeks cant wait...

Agree with Colin(horizon),the tropical is nicer for a few beers in the apartment.

John if you look around you will get a litre of Morgans for about €13.00-15.00,in the little tobacco/spirits stores.The Spar or HiperDino will be a little more expensive.You will get bottles of wkd for as little as a euro in some shops.

Sparky.

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
149 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 weeks cant wait...

thanks for the replies guys i was in salou last year for my first foreign holiday and just hoping PDC will be cheaper, not that salou wasnt miles cheaper than Ireland ha

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 weeks cant wait...

John,you can get a pint of tropical,or San Miguel,or similar in most places for as little as €1.50!.And alco pops in most places are cheap enough too.

Sparky.

6. Re: 10 weeks cant wait...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2013, 09:24
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen