We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in pdc

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in pdc

Hello

What is the weather like right now in pdc and is the wind very windy?

Thank you.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in pdc

Hi

There is a dedicated thread all about the weather that kind people over there update regularly:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187477-i240-k53…

Jx

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in pdc

Hi just back!!! hot and getting hotter - next weeks looking extremely hot think they are getting one of those Calimas - yes it was windy allright at night it was bad - could not go out in a nice summery dress had to wear a jacket and hair was all over the place but maybe if its really hot next week then the wind will be welcome - loved the place but the wind is a dam nuisance!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in pdc

Thank you for your reply we are off in about 2 weeks time and it's the wind I'm worried about always feel the cold so needed to know what clothes to take.is it windy alot during the day as well? I see on one of the weather sites it's about 30 at mo which to me is hot enough but does the wind make it feel a lot cooler then? As I got long hair I shall have to prepare myself for it being a mess then.

Still considering the weather here can't wait to go and get some sunshine.

Thanks again

4. Re: Weather in pdc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 06:42
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen