We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rancho Texas zoo

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Rancho Texas zoo

Hi going with fiancée in July and was just wondering if it was worth a visit and peoples views? Thanks :)

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

Yes, besides the animals and shows, you also have a small water park. Just the place for a cool down! The enterance price covers everything so you can move around as you wish,

Keith

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

Rancho Texas is excellent for both children and adults . Go and enjoy a lovely day you won't be disappointed.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

Sounds really good will defo pay a visit. Any idea what the enterance fee is? Is best way of getting there from centre of PDC by taxi? Thanks

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

Approx 18 euro,s ... From the San Antonio hotel it is a few minutes drive,drive past the hotel going out of pdc rather than going into pdc and it is just off the roundabout...I normally find it from the puerto calero road but I think my directions are correct.

Stockton on Tees
Level Contributor
18 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

If you are not driving then there is a courtesy bus there and back

Newtownabbey...
Level Contributor
246 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

ecommend it for all ages. Me & my husband two kids went last year. My parents where also with us and we all had a ball. The water park is great to relax in after a day in the sun looking at the animals.

We will be returning this year..

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
815 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

We went last August 2 adults and kids, we had an excellent day out. Don't miss the birds of prey show you won't believe the size of some of the birds and how close they fly to you.

When you finish looking round the zoo and watching the shows the waterpark is excellent for chilling out.

We are back in PDC in June for a week and are already planning a return to Rancho Texas!

kent
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

Highly recommend rancho texas we went twice last time in lanzarote the white tigers are lovely could watch them for ages and the sealions are amazing u can go swimming with them it was about 40 euros amazing keep hinting to my hubby as its my 30th when we r out there this year about swimming with them again a lovely day out.

Edited: 13 May 2012, 21:31
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

Thanks for all great advise, was wondering about the bus where would we get it from? and is there somewhere to buy tickets for zoo before we go or just pay on door? Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rancho Texas zoo

Hi

Rancho texas has a website, ranchotexaslanzarote.net. On the site you can find the free bus timetable and pick up points also prices,show times, restaurants etc.

Diane

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen