We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day it will b a home!

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Monaghan, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
One day it will b a home!

Back from Lanza a week now after my fifth time! Every year I go back I love it even more!! So much so I have decided I want too buy an apartment there in the next few years! Can anyone give me any advise?!

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day it will b a home!

Bevig I was just thinking about you:) I knew you would have had a ball in Lanza! I cant help you with the search for an apartment I wouldnt mind owning one myself :) My Uncle owns one in the San Francisco 2 apartments in the Old Town and its a lovely place . I wish you the best of luck in your search as long as you do your research you will be grand :)

regards Deedee

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One day it will b a home!

First thing I would say at present is DON'T pay the asking price, there are deals to be done with owners that truely wish to sell, not the ones asking silly money. Other than that good luck and enjoy

Keith

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,175 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day it will b a home!

Bevig,

You'd be better off asking on expat lanzarote forums like discoverlanzarote and gazettelive.com. They both have sections about buying property which can be a bit of minefield without the right people.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: One day it will b a home!

or join ´need to know-lanzarote on Facebook.

Personally I would avoid the Gazette forum, if only to avoid getting a virus attack.

Keith

co. kerry
Level Contributor
328 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One day it will b a home!

or a Peter G attack Keith

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: One day it will b a home!

Yes, that as well...best just avoided! Most helpful people have long since stopped using the gazette......

Monaghan, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One day it will b a home!

Okay thanks folks!! I better get saving!!

Monaghan, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: One day it will b a home!

Ah dee I am do depressed since I came home!! Have u went yet?!

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: One day it will b a home!

My heart goes out to you bevig :( I know what I am like from the minute I get on the plane to return home I have tears in my eyes ! No we are not flying to Los Cristianos until July 29th so we have a little while to wait yet . My son is off to Colaiste Acla for two weeks on the 1st of July so we wont feel it after that : )

I will have to put you in my suitcase :)

regards Deedee

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
735 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: One day it will b a home!

Bevig

I know exactly how you feel. We have lost count of the times we have been to Lanzarote now but it's 20+.

My goal is also to own a property there one day, we always look at the places for sale when we are there but I need to save a lot more before my dream comes true.

Until then we will have to make do with as many holidays as poss every year!!