We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lancome products and Perfume

rep ireland
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Lancome products and Perfume

Where is the best value to be got in puerto del carmen in buying these products

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lancome products and Perfume

Hi

England or Ireland as most perfumes etc are more expensive here than there

rep ireland
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lancome products and Perfume

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,003 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lancome products and Perfume

Whilst there are lots & lots of perfume shops & chemists in PDC selling all the top brands, as indicated your better off buying on the net from home because the days of duty free bargains on make-up & perfume on the Canaries are long gone, I find everything more expensive than what I can buy on the Internet here

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
143 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lancome products and Perfume

I agree, the days of perfume and make-up bargains are gone. There are far better deals online as Miss_Chief says. Its not worth using your holiday time trying to find any.

Sheffield...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lancome products and Perfume

There are lots of these cosmetic shops in the various areas of Puerto del Carmen - I've noticed a lot especially along the 'Strip' - the long coastal road lined with restaurants and shops. It's still worth having a look in some to compare prices - last year I did get a few things which I think were cheaper than in the UK, and I'm not sure it's easy to get brand names like Lancome cheap on the Internet (though I may be mistaken!). I didn't buy Lancome, so I don't know their prices. But the prices do vary from shop to shop - and if you buy more than one item, you can usually negotiate a 'deal'.

rep ireland
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lancome products and Perfume

Thanks

7. Re: Lancome products and Perfume

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 07:18