We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

kent
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

We have just returned from Puerto Del Carmen where we visited The Tiny Bar. After drinking lager for most of my holiday it was a great treat to find that they served bottled real ale in this bar. Dave and Monica makes everyone very welcome and we did not need a T.V. to enjoy the evening. This bar has one of the best views of the sunset.

Looking forward to visiting "The Tiny Bar" again.

Brian

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Del Carmen
Puerto Del Carmen
Lanzarote, Spain
The Tiny Bar
The Tiny Bar
257 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Puerto del Carmen...
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

Hi all tiny bar fans thanks for you lovely reviews, miss you all but have all your photos on the wall for when you come next time. happy hour gong well and its a great place to meet new friends and connect with old ones. If any of you have a suggestion for new recipe cheesecakes let me know the Baileys and the lemon are a hit and so is the banoffi, but I need new ideas - tried Turkish delight it was ok but not a winner. thanks again for all your support. hope to see you al again very soon. x monica and david

Gorey, Ireland
Level Contributor
213 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

Looking forward to visiting at Xmas after reading all the excellent reviews.

doncaster
Level Contributor
228 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

Stunning little bar :)) Came across it last year whilst on a stroll , had lots of afternoon drinks here :) .... Took a picture of the stunning views which I have now framed and hung on my lounge wall... Keeps me going until we return in March :)

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

Found this place last year. Please to re-aquaint ourselves with Dave, Monica, Cheesecake (the Bailey's one was my wife's suggestion), good beer, good company and a panarama to die for ! Back there tonight :-)

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

The missus' photo was there .... I was edited out !!! LOL !

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

we found the Tiny Bar on our last night and had a lovely night there as everyone says views were great. We had actually spotted it before but the previous name Der Kleine Bar put us off) There were only about 8 folk in but we soon got talking to everyone and I would recommend this tiny bar for a quiet nights drinking in a good wee pub which makes it perfect to meet others who feel the same. I just wish we had gone in when we first saw the bar

Mentioned in this post
The Tiny Bar
The Tiny Bar
257 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
belfast n ireland
Level Contributor
31 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

Going back in November and looking forward to visiting Tiny and meeting up with Monica and Dave ( and I,m sure a few other regulars)

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
103 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

Will be calling in again in a couple of weeks (fly out on the 17th) how about doing a Malteser cheesecake, had one some time ago at one of our local restuarants here and cannot find it anywhere else.

I dont profess to be a chef, but it had a marbled effect along with some Maltesers of course.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
378 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

not tried this place yet, might have nip in when we come back in a couple of weeks.

belfast n ireland
Level Contributor
31 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: The Tiny Bar, Lanzarote

Do try this place it's on the seafront on a small alley opposite the gate of the Club Barcarola .

Dave exercises excellent' quality control' over the draft beers and also offers some bottled English ales which are nice for a change. Roll on 07 Nov !!!